Industries & Markets
Oil & Gas
The energy demand of the world population continuously increases. To meet these demands, the emphases are on oil production, oil refining, and transport. With all these steps, the automation is a crucial factor, important in the visualisation of the extraction and production process, as well as for transport. Particularly, the safety aspect takes an important part, implemented by redundancy. The energy data acquisition and energy accounting are also indispensable.
- Proficy iFIX - as scaleable SCADA + visualisation system for plants, designed as small single workstations, as well as large redundantly structured networks with up to 200 clients per SCADA server.
- Proficy Batch – batch-oriented module to control production processes, based on master recipes and orders. In addition the NAMUR recommendations NE 33 and ISA S88 are supported, as well as 21CFR11 and e-Recording.
- ACRON - as plant chronicler for the reporting system and disturbance, service, and maintenance.
- Proficy Historian – creating a planning system for the company’s resources in favour of the production sector as an important step on the way to become a more efficient and productive company. With the Proficy Historian, a robust and efficient memory system for plant data is available for you.
- Proficy Portal- web-based analysis front-end for the evaluation of production and process data. With Proficy Portal, data from arbitrary sources can be put into relation and enable a quick, effective overview. KPI's and OEE key data can be generated in an easy and simple way.
- Plant Application Proficy Batch Execution – unification and standardisation of your existent infrastructure, which enables an increase in your flexibility and supplies you with a real-time overview of your processes.
- Plant Application Proficy Production- Supports production processes by providing functions to control the product streams between the individual process components, to develop reports for product genealogy and for the implementation of management innovations to reduce stock surpluses.
- Plant Application Proficy Efficiency – Module to specifically monitor all sectors of the production line with concern to inefficiencies by performing cause analysis, arranging archive data overviews, planning reports, and by controlling the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).